2010年8月11日水曜日

August 9

Hello this is Mami.
We turned second Monday...time flies! In past 1 week, What's happen to me?
  1. I sometime got to catch up conversations between native English speakers
  2. I stopped to be shy to speak English with natives. No onedoesn't expect me to perfect grammatical English
  3. I got use to cafe'smeal so there are anything to be afraid in Canada. lol
I talked about me too much...today we had vocabulary and presentation skill classes.
I really hate to listen my voice speaking English but i should receive it to improve my pronunciation. In p
resentation
class I got one card from Andrew. wooh! I'll
try to make much opportunity to speak English and touch to Canadian culture in 2 weeks left.

Ah we had international camp fire tonite. It was so fun^^


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿