2010年8月20日金曜日

19 August





Hello! I'm Karin.



Today, our group worked so hard, because we will do presentation tomorrow.We meet every night, it is really haed for us, but we used to doing group work and get fun!






And today, we practiced to natural reading without our notes.
I heard others teams make efforts to do a good presentation.
So, we would like to do our best!






After class, we have "Free icecream" at Renison restaurant.

Canada's icecream is big and sweet, so it is delicious! I love ice cream...


In Canada, the sky is blue and clear...so beautiful!
There are only 3 days for us, we must enjoy our life.

See you!


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Karin,

    That is a nice post, with good pictures. I am glad to know you are practicing how to present speaking freely, without looking at notes. I am sure you will do well on your final presentation!

    Herbert Donovan

    返信削除